vrijdag 20 april 2012

Dandelion- Almost Asleep (Live Acoustic)

 The Moon
 Shine your silver light on me
 Oh Moon You support and comfort me
 And soon
 When flames wink out due to night's chill
 When darkness surrounds us we will stand tall
 Through thickest mist on open sea
 Your purpose is a mystery to all.
 Moon
 But all my words come back to me
 And soon
 Through ages and through centuries In least, behold, it hours on our clocks
 I find my comfort the never-ceasing spirit of the moon
 But all my words come back to me
 And soon
 There'll be no One left but me.



February 2012 Words and music: Paul Bond Arranged by: Dandelion Recorded at: SAE Institute Amsterdam 

Produced by: Rick Lautenschutz & Dandelion Studio Technicians: Rick Lautenschutz, Niels mudde, Mathijs Koning
 Dandelion: Paul Bond (keys, vocals), Joey Karregat (bass, vocals), Peter Schilder (guitar, vocals), Wouter Tol (drums, vocals).

Dandelion on Facebook
Dandelion on Bandcamp
Dandelion Official Website

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten